LFT Questionnaire for Camelia Elias
Melissa Ceynova of Little Fox Tarot asked me 19 snappy questions in 2016. Since then, she has disabled her interviews sections on her website, but as many found the interaction entertaining, I’ll reproduce here what I said to her.
1. What you appreciate the most in your friends.
Their silence. Their silent declarations of love, loyalty, and devotion. Zero words, thank you.
2. Your idea of happiness.
Being in the now.
3. Your idea of misery.
I practice the art of acceptance. I don’t entertain any illusions of either happiness or misery. I see things as they are, and rejoice in them all. Hallelujah.
4. Your favorite colors and flowers.
Indigo blue and tulips.
5. Your favorite poets.
Charles Simic, Adrienne Rich, Rabindranath Tagore, Kyong Ho Sunim, Huineng, Ikkuyu, Kukai (Kobo Daishi).
6. Your heroes/heroines in fiction.
Swordsmen and swordswomen. Martial arts characters, especially the ones that follow the Japanese school of ‘Sword of No-Abode.’
7. What role does divination play in your life?
I do it all the time.
8. Your heroes/heroines in real life.
9. What is your present state of mind?
I’m eating huge, juicy, and sour-sweet raspberries right now. Perfect bliss.
10. What is your favorite tarot deck or divination tool?
11. Your favorite songs?
12. What is your favorite word?
13. What is your least favorite word?
14. What sound or noise do you love?
15. What sound or noise do you hate?
16. What turns you on?
17. What turns you off?
18. What is your favorite curse word?
19. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Damn, another Zen bitch…