Profiling or Predicting
Or re-profile your entire business with the cards.
Sounds crazy? It is.
One thing I can assure you of is this: While we go through the standard, business-model steps, identifying what you need to know about your business, we also see these exact same steps from an angle that’s unexpected.
The cards laid on top of the model I choose provide the unexpected.
So we pick up where Harvard Business Schools left off.
You can be brilliant about customer relations according to a smart model, or even according to the standard business model of blah blah, but what if a card down on that topic discloses something so surprising that you can’t even put it into words?
It’s so big that you can’t even begin to understand why the hell you haven’t thought of it before?
Usually this is what does it: Seeing beyond words and labels.
A profiling includes the following:
- An interactive model (I slot into a model of appropriate choice the basic info about your company, and you add the missing parts, all according to how my own initial contribution inspires you to do).
- A reading of the model with cards. A standard model includes a 10-card reading, each card corresponding to 10 vital aspects of your business, from key partners to value propositions and customer relations to cost structures and revenue streams.
- A sharp analysis, and concrete steps towards implementation.
I also use the cards for the prediction market. If you have a quick question about investment, the cards can have some interesting things to say that may either support your own intuition about an investment, or refute it entirely. Quite the fun.
If you’re a company, desiring a special and totally interesting model of efficiency, via focus on mindset, sales, strategy and change, you’re welcome to contact me directly so we can talk about which model suits your business. Price starts at $300.
If you’re a stockbroker, then you can just send me a quick email to schedule a fast reading. Price starts at $50.
I’ll be happy to share with you examples of each. Drop me an email to request one.
To Sum Up
FOR BUSINESS I work with two methods successfully:
- I use few cards on the table suitable for quick questions about investment and brokerage:
- Ex. ‘This portfolio, or the other one?’
- ‘Is it worth investing at this time?’
- ‘How sizeable is the return, what’s likely?’
Lots of Cards
- Lots of cards on the table are employed to profile a business and devise a tailored strategy for defining parameters.
What they say:
I’m really impressed with your work. I have no words for the truth you told me. Now I will work through what the cards told me.
– Barbara Kramm, CEO for Montaniola, Precious vinegars and balsamico elixirs.