BLOGS & VLOGS
As a writer, I write all sorts. I write a lot.
In addition to my published academic and divination books, I also blog and contribute to magazines that challenge and deconstruct our worldviews.
- PATHEOS | cartomancy column
- TAROFLEXIONS | fixing blind spots with cards | method posts
- OCCULT STUDIES | a short cultural history of the tarot cards
- WITCH: MAGIC FOR SMART PEOPLE | guest writer at the magazine dedicated to the dominance of magic, imagination, art, intuition, and eros. Check a few of my posts.
- MAGOISM | contributor of essay and poetry to a journal focussing on feminist and spiritually-based activism that supports the awareness of the oneness of all entities in the universe.
- SELECTED WRITING | a short sample of posts
- I have a YouTube channel Read Like the Devil, where I post short videos dealing with cartomancy and Zen awareness.
- Interviews | get to know me through the eyes of others
- Fixing blind Spots with Cards | in conversations with my readers, a memoir post for The Cartomancer with Patheos
WHEN BLOGGING INSPIRES BOOKS
- For a general overview of my academic and divination work, check my AMAZON author page
- More relevant here are my 4 divination books, and a manifestos book based on participation from the students and associates of Aradia Academy.
I create talismanic art, cards, and sigils. The style is calligraphic and photographic. Usually the source of inspiration is dead Zen masters, though, on occasion, I bow to contemporary artists.
Here below is a shot of some of the cards that make up the forthcoming Arcades Tarot. It’s inspired by the art of Yamamoto Masao, who once appeared in a dream and gave me instructions that led to the creation of the exculsive Tarot Interdit.
The Art of Reading
Stay in the loop for cartomantic activities, courses, ideas, and gifts. A touch of magic.